Jan 7, 2009

Croup Home Remedy







So poor Hunter has croup. It has been an experience on Monday night we were in the ER so they did some X-Rays and checked him out and said he was fine to go home and give him Tylenol. I didn't really agree with that so on Tuesday I called the Pediatrician and took him in and he has croup. She gave him a steroid. She said if he starts to have a hard time breathing to bundle him up and go let him breath in the cold air so this afternoon that is what we did. You would think that would make it worse, I guess not. Hopefully it will get better soon.















3 comments:

Laura said...

Poor Hunter! I've actually heard of that remedy so hopefully it works for the poor little guy.

Keith and Jessie said...

I hope he gets better soon. I have also heard to get the bathroom really steamy and have him sit in there for a while and then take him out side. Give him a hug for me and let me know if I can do anything for you.

Missy08 said...

Wow I hope he gets better soon both my kids had it to and it was not very good, but they got over it. Well hope he gets better if u need anything just let me know.