Sep 19, 2010

A camping we will go!!!

This weekend we decided to venture out in the woods for the one camping trip a year I go on. I thought I was going to get out of it but that didn't happen. We headed up to Grimes Creek on Friday evening made dinner, played in the water and went to bed in a cold tent on a hard floor. No I am just kidding it was great actually the kids had a blast and slept well. On Saturday a couple of our friends came up and everyone played and had a great time and then to finish off a great trip we had a yummy dutch oven dinner with a dessert I just couldn't pass up. I must say out of the three times I have been camping this one was the best, I WASN'T pregnant!!!









2 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like you had a way fun time!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. thanks for sharing.......